I am off to San Diego (insert Anchorman quote here "Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina" :)), for the Poinsettia Bowl, where the Utes will most likely be slaughtering Cal State. While Cal is part of the Pac 10, I am still rooting for Utah! Besides, my father bought the ticket, therefore I should cooperate and root for my family's team!
While I haven't posted much this holiday season it has been fab so far! I can't wait to return home Christmas Eve day and celebrate the holidays with my family! I LOVE Christmas, it is my most favorite holiday and always puts a smile on my face!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOG FRIENDS! I hope your holidays are wonderful and full of happiness!
Much Love!
While I haven't posted much this holiday season it has been fab so far! I can't wait to return home Christmas Eve day and celebrate the holidays with my family! I LOVE Christmas, it is my most favorite holiday and always puts a smile on my face!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BLOG FRIENDS! I hope your holidays are wonderful and full of happiness!
Much Love!

I laughed out loud at you and your family being hypothyroid experts! It's nice to know that I actually know quite a bit of people with it. The only person I've actually talked about it with has "horror stories" really they aren't that bad but still...they still after 5 years can't regulate hers and her weight suffers because of it...I'm hoping they can get mine all situated so I can LOSE this weight not continue to gain!! If I have any questions or if you have any thoughts just send them my way. I'm day two on meds so nothing new yet crossing my fingers:)
ReplyDelete