Hi everyone! Remember me? Well I feel like it's been forever since I've been on here, because it has.. so let's play catch up! Let's see last time I wrote I was on my way to San Diego for the Utah game. It was awesome! We won! Not to mention the fact that I am in LOVE with San Diego. I am talking madly in love, like while I was there I looked into checking to see if it was too late to apply to grad school there. Sadly it was, so now my plan is to move there after I get my degree, like I am already looking for open jobs there, a little soon? Maybe, but I LOVE San Diego. So we'll see if that plan ever follows through, but I'm hoping it does!
As for the rest of the month of December, it was great!
- I took the GRE and passed with flying colors. YAY!
- Christmas with my family was so much fun! Pictures can be found below!
- New Years Eve with my family was good times also!
- Playing Mario Brothers on the Wii! Love this game, and wishing I had a Wii in Oregon so I could play it everyday. But probably better that I don't..
- Catching up with some friends from high school! I love getting to see my friends, especially when some of these friends have their beautiful little babies!
Now for January..
- It was my 22nd birthday! Yay! It was pretty good, lots of surprises from my family and Joe! Plus dinner at PF Changs, YUM!
- It was also Joe's 22nd birthday! I had fun, and I am pretty sure he did too!
- Therefore, because it was both of our birthdays one day after another that weekend we went to Portland! It was so much fun! We went to a trailblazers game and got to enjoy beautiful Portland! It was a blast!
- School started... low point. But only one more term until I graduate! Plus this term so far is so much easier than last term.
- Finished all my grad school applications!!! This is the best news of the month! Now everything is out of my hands, so it's just the waiting game until February/March. Wish me luck!
- I am doing this practicum with one of my professors and it is a toddler group for children who are late talkers. I love it so far! There are grad students doing it too, so getting to see what I can look forward to in the next year has been awesome! I actually feel kind of like a certified professional, even though I'm far from it, but it keeps me focusing on the ultimate goal!
- One last thing, I have been super happy! Maybe it's because of the happy pills I was put on to heal my crazy OCD self... but there has been a huge change from December till now, so I am ecstatic and feeling really good! Plus I feel much more comfortable with my self and I can see that I am making more friends because I am comfortable being my self and letting people get to know me! I really am excited about it, because this has been a big change for me!
In the next few months I am looking forward to..
- A week and a half long spring break at the end of March! Yay for finals right before spring break!
- HAWAII!!! I am going with my parents and Missy in April over her spring break! I am so excited, even though I will be missing my second week of school, I really don't care! I figure I already have gotten into grad school or not by then, and it will be better for my senioritis if I take a good vaca! I am so STOKED!
- GRADUATING!! I am graduating on June 14th at 3pm! If anyone would like to come, feel free! Love the visitors! :)
Well that will be all for now! Sorry for the long post, but at least now you are updated on my life! Until we meet again, which lets be honest, will be in about a month! :) Hope everyone is well andHAPPY like me!
Me and Joe at the Jazz game!
Me and Miss at the Utah game!
The beautiful San Diego temple!
Our fun ugly sweater/Christmas outfits! A new tradition for the fam!
I got a new camera for Christmas that does some fun color things, hence why the next pictures look like they do!
JJ Reddick one of Joe's faves!
Dwight Howard!
Me and Joe at the Portland game!

You are so darliing Da! It sounds like everything is going so well! I am so happy your happy you deserve it! Hawaii so much fun! That will be a perfect way to spend spring break! I can't wait till you graduate and come home! You rock girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy! What a great time for you right now, Hawaii coming up, graduating, and much more. Good for you, enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteAre you and Joe dating again!? So glad to hear things are going well for you! Good luck with your Grad Aps! I hope you get in :)
ReplyDelete