For those who have never watched a University of Oregon football game in person or on TV, the fans are wild! I love it! The atmosphere is nuts, and extremely loud! After every game the entire student section has hoarse voices and ringing in their ears, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I found this video on YouTube and I love it! I can't stop listening to it! I've never been a huge college football fan, but since coming to Oregon, you have to enjoy it because it's such a big deal and so much fun to be apart of! So please enjoy this video, I had to post it, because literally I have been enjoying it all morning long!
And for those who haven't watched a game, the "O" they are making with their hands is like our sign that people do throughout the entire game. The reason they are saying I smell Roses is because we are on our way to going to the Rose Bowl. And the "GO DUCKS" thing they keep saying is what the fans do during the games. One side of the stadium yells "GO" and the other side of the stadium yells "DUCKS", its so awesome and so loud it's clear as day when you watch it on TV!
*Side note: I come home to Utah on Tuesday for Thanksgiving! YAY! I'm so excited!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amanda! I haven't read your blog in a while now, but you sound like you are having a blast in Oregon! I was just wondering the other day about you and Joe, so I'm sad to read what happened, but you seem like you've had such a great attitude. I'm happy for your calling you got! You will make an awesome relief society teacher. Good luck :) And where are you applying to grad school, and what program? I'm doing the same thing right now!
ReplyDelete