CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

Well it has been too long since I have posted anything on here, so I thought I would give a quick update! SUMMER IS HERE!!!! I am so excited and enjoying my summer to the max so far, and of course LOVING THE SUN!!!! Here are some things I have done so far!

1. Celebrated my sister and sister-in-laws-birthdays


2. Took full advantage of our pool


3. Watched the family and boys play softball


4. Watched the boys try their best in basketball


5. Volunteered at a camp for children with disabilities


6. Took the boat up to Pineview for the first time this summer

7. Went to the Oquirrh Temple open house


8. Made new friends, connected with old friends,
and played lots of fun games


9. Slept in


10. Continued on with education, by taking online summer classes


I can't believe the Fourth of July is this weekend! I've always loved the Fourth of July, and I'm looking forward to barbecuing, going to the parade, playing pool volleyball, watching fireworks, going to the movies, and having fun with my family and boyfriend! I love the Fourth!

That's all from here, I hope everyone is having a great summer and an awesome Fourth! Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you say watch the boys try their best in basketball....they do try their best. I think they will get at least 1 "W". I'm glad we've gotten to know each other this summer. Rodger and I love you and Joey. I can't wait for the 4th either, I just hope I start feeling better before then. Glad to see you post!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones